So we're here and ready to go and finally meet our baby girl. We stayed at Feeling last night and have decided to go to a new one today. We'll be staying at the uber cool Tango Hotel. Much more suited to our needs we think.
We were all ready to be picked up at 10am but just received a call from Donna to say she would be running late. Rats. More waiting...
Will try and post some photos of Hong Kong in next post and then some of little Twinkle!
xxx
2 comments:
Go glad you have arrived safe and sound. You must be sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for Donna to arrive. Sorry to hear that Feeling wasn't the best for you, but glad to hear you've found another hotel :)
I'll be waiting to see photos of you and your gorgeous daugher/sister. Best of luck with everything. Enjoy every moment! I'm so excited for you.
HURRY UP DONNA!!!!
Love Robyn
Hi guys
Its only taken me three days to work out how to use a blog and sign in, but here I am so I hope you get the message. I have checked so many times today hoping to catch a family photo but I guess you must just be too busy being a family!!! I hope Hannah was as happy to see you guys as you were to see her. We send you all our love and best wishes and hope your leg is holding up alright.
Much love Megan and the Nicholsons.
Post a Comment