Friday, March 5, 2010

bubbles


Our jacuzzi is working!

This is a wonder that I'm still delighted by. The wire connected to the pump was eaten through by some feral rodent in the wall cavity, oh, about 4 years ago!

We had looked at it, some time ago, and had no idea how to feed it back through to the pump. We could see what needed to happen but, well it just seemed too tricky . And then Andrew, dear Andrew, the lovely fiance to my ex-sister-in-law (who I still call my in-sister-in-law - complicated, mmm, but still works for us) popped over. He quietly wandered in, had a look, grabbed some tools, et voila ... BUBBLES!!

And wanna know the best thing, he (happily) took away my old worm-farm in return. Double happiness! And it may even be triple happiness when his vegies feel the benefits of the worm castings.

Happy day everyone, we're waiting for storms here. I'm excited and SO ready for proper autumn weather.

E x
Posted by Picasa

No comments: