Oops, time ran away with me...
I'm back now and the madness has quietened a little.
It became extremely busy for me in the lead up to Christmas and something had to give, it was between feeding the family and blogging ...
I barely kept my head above water (my mantra became, "I'll sleep when I'm dead") but managed to at least grab some photos along the way that I knew I would ultimately be able to reflect on and to post here for your enjoyment and for my failing memory!
1) with his bestie and teacher
2) with his grade 6 buddy on muck-up day
3) bestie and first girlfriend from 4yo kindergarten
So my precious boy has completed his first year of formal education. And what a year it has been for him. We've seen him mature emotionally, make some lovely friends and learn SO much - he had a brilliant report. We are so proud of his achievements and are incredibly grateful for the wonderful start he has been given by his teacher - SJP better watch out here's her doppelganger.
Tiggyism:
Tigs: I don't like flying.
Flossy: That's okay darling you're not going anywhere.
Tigs: I don't like looking out of the window.
Flossy: Well you don't have to fly anywhere at the moment.
Tigs: But how will I get a baby one day.
Oh he melts me, and Flossy. He does know that not all babies are adopted but i love that in his mind and world that is the first way he thinks of to make a family.
3 comments:
Gorgeous photos Emma. Tiggs looks very unsure about hugging his grubby buddy. Hope you had a lovely Christmas.
Great to see you back on the blog - I've missed your entries :)
Hope you had a great Christmas and that the new year settles down so you can breath again!
Robyn
Hi Emma -- like your friend Robyn I, too, missed your entries -- so it it is really great to have you back xx
Post a Comment