Wednesday, April 6, 2011

whacky-woo



She's such a dot that she fits neatly inside my basket. She was being a baby (with a dolly's bottle), and wearing her gorgeous frilly pinny (she wears it all the time - just like her Mummy), her stripy top, "just like Mama's" and her polka dot knickers (such a shame that I don't have some!). Too cute.



 And then she asked me if she was going to kindy-creche, "Today?". "Not today Darling" I reassured her - she's really not digging it. "Tomorrow?" "No not tomorrow either." "To-yesterday?" I giggled at her cuteness, "No you didn't go yesterday either, my love." And just so I remember some of her 'funny little sayings'. She came to me with our old dog, Jessie's lead and told me with great excitement that she found a, "puppy handle". Love you Woo! Thanks for coming over to my blog to day, it's always nice to have you here. E x

1 comment:

Robyn said...

What a cutie pie :)