Wednesday, September 7, 2011

[before + after] linen cupboard happiness - after




















Ta dahhhh!

It's by no means perfect, but it's an enormous improvement
and it makes me feel like I've cleared a little bit of my brain in the process. 

 Tell me what's in your linen cupboard? 
Will you share your before and afters?
Go on, it makes you feel so much better :)

I hope you're having a super day.  The rain has held off here so far. 
Bound to begin as I collect Tigs from school ;)

Thanks for visiting,

E x


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey Em, looks fantastic. You must feel so much more organised. It is wonderful living minimally
and being organised, at least you know exactly what you have and where it is. These organisational blogs been so inspiring! My Linen cupboard needs a serious going over.I have too many bits and bobs that are squished up in the back of no mans land that I do not use.Thanks for sharing. Love Lis xx