Oh WOW your booth looks amazing! I wish I could see all the goodies close up! I've always wanted to do a craft fair one day. Looks like so much fun, but I would agree it would be exhausting. Hugs, Carly
Hi Em, What an evening we had! Thanks for a wonderful first market. Exhausting yes but well worth the experience. I can see lots of interest coming your way. Until our next adventure have fun making/doing what brings you a smile.Thankyou for letting me ride on your coat tails.
Lis xx
Ps sorry for the late response, you know me by now:)
5 comments:
Your stall looks fantastic Emma!! Wish I could have come and made a few purchases :) Everything looks so nice and elegant - much like you :)
Oh WOW your booth looks amazing! I wish I could see all the goodies close up! I've always wanted to do a craft fair one day. Looks like so much fun, but I would agree it would be exhausting. Hugs, Carly
Love the look of your charming booth...would really like to be able to choose one of your wool flowers, so pretty!
Absolutely stunning, Emma -- you are so talented xx
Hi Em,
What an evening we had! Thanks for a wonderful first market. Exhausting yes but well worth the experience. I can see lots of interest coming your way. Until our next adventure have fun making/doing what brings you a smile.Thankyou for letting me ride on your coat tails.
Lis xx
Ps sorry for the late response, you know me by now:)
Post a Comment