
Yesterday was ice the cake day.
I didn't buy enough fondant icing so I improvised
and decorated with polka dots from the scraps of icing that were left over.

I really didn't waste a bit and I actually love the way it turned out. Doesn't it look pretty?

That was until this happened. That cheeky little sweet tooth of mine got to it. Grrr.

And I thoughtlessly left the cake on the buffet,
well in Woo's mind it could be regarded as 'kindly left it on the buffet' as she went back for more
and it now has 4 very large chunks out of it.
I can assure you that she is one child who has her cake and eats it too!
Have great day!
E x
1 comment:
Oh Emma --- I laughed out loud : sorry!!! The cake looked gorgeous but what a little imp your daughter isxx
Post a Comment