Saturday, February 4, 2012

Photo Friday challenge {animals}

Banjo

7 comments:

Carly said...

Banjo is so beautiful and graceful looking! Lovely photo my friend! :-)

Unknown said...

I love it in black and white!
visiting via Friday Photo Challenge.

Jay Gee said...

This photo is great in black and white :)

Emma said...

Thanks for your lovely comments and thank heavens for iPhones and instagram as we have no Internet at the moment. And how lucky I am to have ready access to the prettiest whippets in town :) x

Michelle said...

Oh, you just answered my question, I was going to ask if this gorgeous creature was a greyhound or a whippet. :-) So, so beautiful. Soulful eyes. Great photo, Emma!

Anonymous said...

I just love how serene and graceful (and dare I say it, intelligent) he looks - so different from his real life goofiness!!

Janneke said...

What a beautiful photo, love it in black and white ;o)