Our first glimpse.
Our first cuddles
Taken by Tiggy! He takes a great shot.
She is beyond words. But I know you probably want to hear some!
Calm, happy, laid back, smiley, easy going, super alert, relaxed, peaceful, tiny - but with a whole heap o' junk in her trunk!
Adored, cherished, entertained, fed (loves that - Mama's happy!), sleeping!
Perfect!
I really can't properly say how we are feeling. Maybe elated, overjoyed, relaxed. No, scrap it all. Complete!
Oh, and Tigs has been an absolute honey (I mean completely wonderful) with Twinkle. We're so proud of him.
9 comments:
Emma, Greg & Toby
CONGRATULATIONS! She's beautiful. We're so thrilled for you... she's finally all yours. Enjoy!
Luv Tamara, Glen & Noah xx
Emma, Greg & Toby
It was with tears in my eyes that I'm looking at your blog (I lost count how many times I hit refresh yesterday!!!). Hannah is so perfect! The whole three of you look so elated with your tiny cherub in your arms. You've finally made it Emma. Hannah is just precious and I'm soooo happy to hear that big brother adores her too. He looks very proud in the photos and the one of her touching Hannah's hand had me in tears :)
Your photos bring back so many wonderful memories - I'm going to go stare at them some more!
Congratulations - you are finally a family of four.
Please keep updating :) I can't wait for more photos.
Lots of love, Robyn, Ian, Seb & Zoe
P.S. I hope your leg is doing okay Emma.
Emma Greg & TobyCant say anything other than Congratulations!!!! You deserve all the happiness that your photo's show you feeling. We look forward to helping you nuture your new little bundle... LOL Megan Tony Harry & Jesse (smiling right back at you!)
Dear Emma,Greg and Toby
Congratulations on finally being united with your beloved Hannah Louise. She is adorable! Hope you are enjoying Taiwan (by the way, the Tango Hotel sounds pretty groovy!).
Lots of love and best wishes
Liz, Stuart and Meiya xxx
Dear Emma,Greg and Toby
Congratulations on finally being united with your beautiful angel Hannah. The photo's say it all, a complete happy and loving family. Hannah is just devine and we can't wait to meet her.Enjoy the rest of your time in Taiwan.
Love to Toby the proud big brother.
Love Lisa Tony and Chan sol xxx
Sending you love and hugs from your friends. Thinking of you every day, and hoping that this trip will be a beautiful memory for you always. We can't wait to meet Hannah, and watch her grow up with our children.
Lots of love,
Michelle, Brendan, Sam & Lily
Hey Em,
Well there you ALL are... How perfect. Must seem like a dream. Thrilled for you all - after everything you have been through it is only right and fair that she should be such an angel!
Drink it all in and keep sending the pix. (T1 is a great photographer!)
Can't wait to have you all home so we can have a cuddle too.
Lots of love, Av, Jamie, Lucas and Jonty xxooxxoo
Em
Congratulations -she is utterly beautiful and its so wonderful to finally see your family complete after such along journey. Happy tears for you and can't wait to have a cuddle!
Love
Bec, Ross, Toby and Owen
Emma,
The photos of Greg, Toby and Hannah are gorgeous and the one that Toby took of you, Greg and Hannah is sensational. It is so wonderful to see everything working out finally. We knew it would happen eventually. PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE AND GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.
Good luck on your journey home and for the rest of your life as your family is now complete.
Love Chris, Jim, Felicity and Logan
Post a Comment