However, when it comes to fabric I'm not. At all. I have to have it NOW.

I'm usually restrained, empty purse and all, but every now and then I throw caution to the wind and head to Amitie or Patchwork on Central Park or, uggh, the dreaded Spotlight and sometimes out of desperation even to, gasp, Lincraft. Why do they both seem to employ the least helpful and least knowledgeable (with regard to their own products and general sewing) staff I've ever encountered? Not nice to whinge, but really, ever heard about customer service?
So back to my 'first time'. Greg was out for the evening, the house was quiet and tidy and I started to let my fingers do the walking, all the way to Heather Bailey! What lovely, lovely designs she has. I have thought and thought about ordering before. I think I've even gone through the whole purchase process and then shivered and shyed away. But with the exchange rate on the up again. I gulped and hit 'place order'. I'm seriously over-excited about the pending arrival of this package. I even got a little giddy when I found the shipping email in my inbox this morning. 

Oh, all the things I can make with this beautiful stuff. I'm so blessed to have a sweet little girl who will probably have something made for her with the Paisley blue fabric. The ROSE BOUQUET in emerald reminds me of the beautiful bag I bought yonks ago from Charlotte.
Have a Happy Day Everyone!
Oh and please say, "Hello" to me if you get a moment. I'd love to know who's out there reading my dribble!! Maybe you're as dotty as me! Scary thought, hey!
*images from Heather Bailey
1 comment:
I don't think your posts are 'dribble'!!! :)Looking forward to seeing the creations you make.
Robyn
Post a Comment