Wednesday, February 3, 2010

boo!


We're here, haven't vanished completely. I thought I'd pop in and say hello quickly.

It's hot here, too hot for my liking, and I'm only just coping with the heat and the start of school.

Tigs has already told me he's 'bored' and that school is 'bored-ing', through a bucket of late night tears. I'm sure his teacher will start 'extending' him in the near future, but it's all a bit of a cake-walk for Tigs at the moment. The one extraordinary thing for me is that Tigs now seems to have an appetite like a horse, even the crusts are going! It's only taken five years.

I'll be back soon with some sewing, if my camera behaves (a new one is on my birthday list please!!)

Keep cool -or warm if you're a northern hemisphere reader :)

E x
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are things better at school? x Tena