Friday, February 19, 2010
lazy days
8 days ...
Nobody in my family has asked me about the camera (although I've certainly put it out there)!
In the meantime I dug up a random oldie saved in Picasa. I didn't deem it blog worthy at the time. I wonder why. With new eyes I like it better. It was hot, they were relaxed; I think you can see it on Tigs pretty face; and calm, although Woo was struggling to get Tiggy's Croc on ! They were peaceful and happy and united. They were the lazy days, before the whirlwind of school began. Days that drifted easily.
We're less tense about the school hustle and keep surprising ourselves by arriving at school 'early' early. We even had time to park a way away from school and scooter in today. We're all pretty content at the moment, although today I know Tigs will be tired. He was up very late with friends who are returning to England plus I am missing him. Perhaps I'm tired too.
Anyway for the picture lovers, hope this will do.
8 days ... still hopeful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
And, of course, the picture is wonderful! Love those babies xx Tena
Post a Comment