Finally, I put needle to cloth.
My ex-sister-in-law, whom I am clearly still very close to, is getting married on Friday. I was delighted to be asked to make the sash to go around the waist of her drop-dead-gorgeous grecian style dress. As smoky-grey became her accent colour I made her sweet little shoulder length veil in the same beautiful shade.
I hope I'll have more photos of what is bound to be a wonderful day.
2 comments:
B e a u t i f u l xxx Such a talented lady. Will be eagerly awaiting loads of photos! xxx Tena
Hi Em, we've missed your blog! Lovely to see you yesterday and catch up. Give that cheeky little girl of yours a cuddle for me, and tell her to be nice to her mama!
Great to see a photo of Jun - He is a lucky boy to be living in such a great household.
love Shell
Post a Comment