Tuesday, April 20, 2010

morning


Well, I seem to be back with a vengeance :)
I think this is my 5th post in under 24 hours.

I have had a great day with helping in Tiggy's classroom. I had forewarned him that I may not actually be helping him. That was not well received. Luckily I did end up helping his group. Thank goodness.

When I had finished Woo had playgroup in the church hall and made her first wand!!

We are in the middle of the most glorious Indian Summer. I'm feeling good, under control and am sipping on a great latte in my very special Emma Bridgewater mug and a large wedge of carrot cake. YUM!!

All is well ...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emma,

Welcome back. I was getting worried. Glad everything is good for you.

Robyn said...

We've all been missing your entries Emma! So glad you're back - and also great to see you having a nice relaxing morning tea :) Keep both of them going!

Anonymous said...

Oh Emma --- I am not sure I like you --- with your figure you can still eat Carrot Cake ..... Life is not fair!!!! However, having said that, when I was your age I suppose I could do that also.

I join your friends in saying its SUPER to have you blogging again

xx Tena

Anonymous said...

{gasp} I neeeeed that mug!!!