It may only be me who's feeling it, but it's so cold here at the moment. The rain has been glorious. Long spells of driving rain. Huge plonking drops. Sideways painful shards of rain. Lazy dollops. Fine relentless, hair-frizzing mist. All sorts and I love it!
We need it terribly and I'm grateful for every drop.
It's perfect soup weather .
This dish started off as roast chicken and was transformed into a rich, hearty, bone-warming, full-of-love pot of soup!
The lavender seemed to be bowing in appreciation.
And my little Thumbelina appears to be following in her Mummy's footsteps in taking a relaxed approach to the grim weather outside. She's hunkered down in her comfy clothes, chillin' to an episode of In The Night Garden with Diego for company.
It's the Queen's Birthday Weekend here and is the opening weekend of the ski-season (YAY!), Greg and I met 19 years ago this weekend. It could be 20 - better check!
Have a lovely weekend.
E x

1 comment:
Wonderful photos,as always --- love your little Thumbelina xx T
Post a Comment