Monday, June 14, 2010

flitting


I suddenly became overtaken by the urge to create, and in the next breath the whole idea formed. Almost panic-stricken, I rushed through my chores, clinging to my thoughts, worried it could all evaporate as quickly as it came.

Sweet Woo went to dreamy-land and I grabbed all the 'things' I'd placed on my head-list while I was scurrying with the duster and set to work.

I frequently mind-map creative thoughts and lack only the time to bring them to fruition leaving them untidily shoved into the filing cabinets in my brain.

It's a fledgling concept but one that I now have something tangible to go forward with.
It was wonderful to have the chance to articulate the idea.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, Emma -- I do so enjoy all your blogging x T

Anonymous said...

I posted a comment the other day but I can't find it -- just wanted to say: lOVE your blogs -- keep them coming. Am getting SO excited about your mum's forthcoming trip -- can't wait! xx T

Anonymous said...

Oh the original posting has now appeared! Did you do some magic? xT