Tiggy's new jimmies. I whipped them up today for two cheeky monkeys, one for my lad and one for his buddy who turned 5 today. Woo also has a half finished pair on, peaking around the corner (complete with her awful, but extremely necessary volume control button in!). They'll make a proper appearance when they're finished.
Terrible pics - sorry, totally unaltered, no flash, inside, nighttime shots.
3 comments:
Well done Emma. Jim Jams looks fantastic! Looks like Tiggy is really happy with them. Woo's looks great too from what I can see - love the volume control :)
Such a clever god-daughter I have - to do that in a day - WOW!! The photos are super xx T
Hi Em,
Paul Frank eat your heart out. Fantastic PJ'S.
Weesa woves yours too woo, big cuddools to you darling xx Em your very talented:)See u soon x
Post a Comment