I bought some special transfer paper and got busy with my printer a couple of days ago. I am SO pleased with the way it works. I'll put them in the wash, with fingers crossed, and if the prints remain as they are here, you'll find them in the shop. I'm excited, in spite of being stricken with gastro, as has Woo. Poor little girl, she's so unwell, bless her.
4 comments:
These look great Emma! I hope they come out of the wash really well - they'd be great in your shop :) Well done on more wonderful creations.
Oh I LOVE these. And I hope you feel better soon.
Aw ... your momo and I are SO sorry to hear about Woo... but we LOVE what you are doing and send big hugs all round xx
I'm so impressed Emma! These look fantastic. They are bound to be very popular in your shop. Hope your all feeling better soon. Anita
Post a Comment