Thursday, July 22, 2010

oops I did it again ...

I had a little accident on my leg. Yep, that leg.

Some of you are probably gasping, some are cringing, some of you are possibly wincing with former knowledge as to what this could mean. I'm afraid for these readers your guess will be correct. Sorry! Thank heavens it's not quite as dramatic as earlier efforts, but I'm not walking, leg elevated and a visit to hospital again tomorrow.

Luckily there will be some of you who don't really know just what that could mean and I'm not about to elaborate here on my pretty little blog. Believe me you'll be better off for having less information.

Suffice to say these are my closest friends at the moment.



And now lets quickly change the subject ...


Woo's first ever face painting. She is her Daddy's little princess, so it was only fitting she have a little tiara!



And darling Tiggy, who kept up the record by not having his face painted.

P.s. I'm alright Mummy. Promise!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Emma, you poor thing! So sorry you've hurt your leg again.You really will need to stock up on cotton wool. Hope your leg heals quickly.
Stunning photos of your two cherubs. Gorgeous.

Ian said...

Our prayers are with you for a speedy recovery Emma.

Anonymous said...

Hi Emma --- just wondering how you are doing? Has your leg healed? xx