Tuesday, February 22, 2011

smooch



Where am I?
What's going on?
What am I doing?

Living. Breathing. Sometimes existing, sometimes fully engaged. Walking. Running. Aching. Praying. Cleaning. Cooking. Ferrying. Data entrying. Working. Eating (excessively). Sleeping (occasionally). Inhaling. Noticing. Feeling. Being.

And most definitely smooching. I love my family, extended as well as immediate, more than can adequately be described and am trying to be good to them.




I'm sewing today, for the first time this year, and will share as soon as I can. It's nothing grand or exciting - Easter egg cosies, as a matter of fact - I hope they'll be cute.

Love you Flossy.

Me x

3 comments:

marina said...

HI emma.
Great photo. kiss kiss
Marina x x x x

Tena Walton said...

Lovely photo & great post xx

Anonymous said...

no one could ask for a better big sister than you! Love you Eej. Flossy x