Friday, October 14, 2011

introducing ...

No not you precious.  I think we've all met you before Spice, but for friends who have yet the pleasure of knowing her let me say she's the Queen Bee.  Okay back to the introduction.  Hmm-hmm.  Drumroll ......

Please make some noise foooor ...
Amazing Gracie!


With her adoring new mum, Flossy.

She's such a dear little thing and a very welcome addition to our crazy dog loving family (with one notable exception - he knows who he is, the children definitely know who he is but he shall remain nameless! And by the way since when did one against three win???)



Woo is smitten.  She played, danced and twirled with Gracie for hours!




Everyone in on the action and yes I am chomping on something.  And if anyone is remotely interested it was the most scrumptious Baclava from a fab Lebanese bakery, Oasis.


Just hangin' out.



Meeting Millie - the only pup to acknowledge her existence - but then she's just a friend not new nose-out-of-joint family!  I tell you those whippets are, hmm how do we say it politely?  Okay.  Aloof.


Woo at her most obedient (notice the leash?)  She clipped it on and asked for her commands herself lest you start dialling Child Protection.  I know I've told you before how well behaved she is as a puppy :)


Gracie with Woo's Doodoo - yuk. 


Gracie with her own new Cozie.


Millie passing on her tug-o-war skills.  First gently ...


...then a little tougher.
Super cute - now if only those whippies would join in.
 



And then ... even the humans were keen to join in :)



The King and Queen of Snootiness - sulking together!  I heard that Banjo even grizzled at dear Gracie this evening ...  Not nice Banj.



Just where a puppy should be ...snuggled on the lap of a loving and gentle and utterly enamoured child.
Ready for some ABC Kids  and a nap.

Welcome to the happiest home on the block.  You'll always be loved and cared for in the most magnificent way.  From a rescue program to 5-star luxury and more love than you knew possible. 

You've landed on all four paws little one.

E x

Auntie E x

No comments: