Wednesday, October 26, 2011

my best boy



At one with nature.




Sometimes he takes me to the absolute limits.

When he loses it, boy does he lose it. And then almost like magic, as the first bite of food
(that he eventually agrees to eat) reaches his belly, he's back. My beautiful, loving, gentle, clever little boy.




Back to the happiest of places.

Just like 'that'.

Tiggy I will always and forever love you to the very core no matter how, (mmm, what's the word?) ... 'tricky', you can be.

These pics were taken on a gorgeous little getaway we recently had to my dear friend's house in Gippsland (= heaven).
I'll be popping up there again this weekend so I may even manage to take some proper pics.

Thanks for visiting even though there has been a bit of a pause here recently.

I hope you have a magical day.

E x

1 comment:

Tena Walton said...

Fabulous fabulous photos & a beautiful commentary. I so enjoy reading all your entries and seeing the photos. Such a wonderful way to keep in touch and see how those beautiful children grow xx