Wednesday, January 25, 2012

photo friday challenge {pocket light}


Better late ... 



The old sewing table has taken up residence in the bedroom and was in danger of becoming covered in piles of clothes.  Instead I added a few of my favourite things which looks far prettier and acts as a psychological barrier to 'stuff'. 

Succulents gleaned from the side of the road and from my Mum's place, chosen for their longevity, and reliability, their structure and form and their simple, elegant beauty.

A little artwork - by moi. 
Vintage hymn sheet, hemp, organza and stitched in sea-glass
collected by Tigs for me - he knows I love the blue hues.

And my absolutely favourite beads made by my super talented friend. 
I wear them almost every day. 
 Love them. 

2 comments:

Laura @ Twenty5seven said...

Hullo, new follower, popped over from the simple things!

Joy said...

Gorgeous Emma, I love how you captured so many things in one area and all have there on light and shadows on them, beautiful..hugs