Saturday, January 7, 2012

photo friday challenge {self-portrait}

This year I would love to improve my photography skills.

 At the end of last year I was mulling over in my mind (and with my gorgeous sister) as to whether I had the commitment required to undertake a 365 day photo challenge like lots of bloggers do.  An image posted each day, for the whole year.  Short answer. No!

 So when Carly shared the idea of a Photo Friday Challenge I was signed up in a heartbeat.  This one should be really do-able for commitment-phobes like me.  Each Friday (my Saturday) Carly will put up the theme. And then in the next week we participate.  At least I think that's how it goes :)

So without further ado (but with a little embarrassment) I give you ...

Me!


(header by Carly)

self-portrait of me (and a cut-off husband!) summer 2012



Ex

6 comments:

Robyn said...

What a gorgeous first subject. Looking good Emma :)

Looking forward to seeing your blogs each week.

Jay Gee said...

This is a lovely photo :)

Heather Boissonneau said...

Beautiful Photo! It's nice to meet you too! I'm looking forward to following you!

Carly said...

What a really lovely photo Emma!! Just beautiful!!

Ida said...

Glad you took up the challenge. Nice to meet you atleast (photo) wise. You look very happy in this photo.

Joy said...

Seems as though there are a few of us that are from Australia, taking on this wonderful challenge...I think your photo is super beautiful...you look so happy and the photo reflects that..hugs