The completed sewing project. Nothing major but it's the first time in a long time that I've embroidered anything. It was a simple initial but I'm quite happy with it. Twinkle doesn't laugh much but she gives a great smile!in colour, for those who need to see the true image - like me
For Twinkle's first birthday party I was agonising over the Goodie Bags. Mother says in 'her day' you were lucky to get a jelly and a cake at a party. I assured her that it's no longer 1967 and nowadays children take a goodie bag home!! The children will be between 1 and 10 which was going to make it trickier.
I was inspired by the most beautiful one over at Kristine's stunning blog Townmouse.
For Twinkle's first birthday party I was agonising over the Goodie Bags. Mother says in 'her day' you were lucky to get a jelly and a cake at a party. I assured her that it's no longer 1967 and nowadays children take a goodie bag home!! The children will be between 1 and 10 which was going to make it trickier.
I came across a brilliant idea to create a 'Candy Bar'. We will have lots of choices of lollies (for Australian readers), sweeties (for the Brits) and candy (for the US readers) all bought in bulk and served in huge cookie jars, vases, trifle bowls and giant preserving jars. It will be for children and adults. Don't all adults like sweeties? I hope it looks as great as it does in my head!

oh she's a sweetie - & a lolly - & a candy!!


No comments:
Post a Comment