Monday, December 28, 2009



Look who has come to live with me! At long last I have a laptop. Courtesy of dear Flossy, who never used it, because she spends all week at work on one and can't bear it on her days off. Thanks Floss.

Her name is Ruby and I love her!!

It's probably not that exciting, but it means I can do this while I sit at the kitchen bench, instead of in my hidey-hole, away from the children who then hover around me, pulling things out of my drawers.

Now, Tigs is happily reading (in the loosest sense of the word) his new Tag book.  His sweet, warm feet are resting on my lap and we're peaceful and harmonious together and immersed in our own thing at the same time. Although I find him irresistible and can't help but watch on as he does things.



Have a lovely day.
E x

No comments: