We've had unseasonably wet and cold weather today. Last week we reached 43C and today we got to 19C. There's snow on the hills! It's summer down here!!!
I sat eating my breakfast thrilled to see the pouring rain beating our windows, leaves swirling and trees buffetted. Hoping it was reaching our reservoirs. As Tiggy sat in front of the window I overheard him softly praying to God for the sun would come out. At that very moment one little boy's prayer was answered and the house became filled with the glow of sunshine funnelled down between the heavy grey blanket that surrounded our little house. He looked up at me beaming and said gently in complete belief, "God heard me Mummy". Breakfast unfinished, I dashed outside in the then, thankfully, easing rain, clambered inelegantly onto the table, dressing gown flapping in the gale, the hems of my pj's soaked and shot this pic whilst balancing precariously - quite a feat for Miss Clumsy! Tigs danced at my feet, excited to be outside in his 'jammies and Uggs, in the rain, to have his answer to prayer documented.
1 comment:
OH, BLESS...
Post a Comment