Tuesday, January 12, 2010

that's better



At long last Tiggy's temperature has dropped to within normal range. It was over 39C for a week. So sad to see him so unwell and such a relief to see him better again. He's been left with the most horrible cough but we can deal with.



Look how shiny they are in the shop. 
We went for our first outing in a week yesterday to get my big boy his new school shoes. Shall I mention his bad temper in the middle of Country Road ?  No, better not - don't want to ruin the illusion... I was not best pleased and that's probably all I can say on the matter!

He's already been polishing his Clarks Lesson's and is wearing them again today with white socks pulled up to his knees, cut off jeans and a very cute tee-shirt. All are fine, but not together.  Actually white socks to the knees are never good but that's the way he likes them.


I am hopeful that today is better for Tigs and his mood...

We're in for another hot day today.  Glad I've already done the shopping and can hunker down with the air-con.

E x

2 comments:

Robyn said...

So glad to hear that Tiggy's much better - Seb's been asking every day how he's been going :)
Don't they look so grown up in their school shoes?
Off to sit under the cooler too
Robyn

Anonymous said...

Am so pleased he is feeling better, Emma. So worrying when they have a constant temperature. The shoes look great! But am wondering where your daughter was while you were taking the photos! Temax