17 months and still so tiny. At least her hair is beginning to grow. Cruel Mummy for putting it in such little sprouts!
She still wears clothes for 6-12 month olds, she has almost 4 teeth and a couple more promising to appear. Anyone would believe she's well under one except she can talk for Australia! She's even trying to put two words together now - 'Aw-gon' for All Gone, with those dear little hands of hers open, palms up and her pretty head tilted to the side.
Today's lunch - while I chatted to a friend.
I took Woo to the Maternal and Child Health Centre yesterday only to find out not only is she a little on the skinny side but she also has Chicken Pox!! Actually, I'm sure she doesn't and will double check with the GP tomorrow. She hardly has any spots and they don't look like the Pox to me. Plus she's healthier than she's been in weeks, eating better than she has in weeks and is just full of beans. Anyway I did come away riddled with Mother Guilt. Particularly as the nurse went from, "Oh what a sweetie!" to "I can't touch her!".
Tell me are these the acts of an unwell child?
Look what she grabbed from the kitchen bench when I removed the fruit puree! It's okay it was Green & Black'sMaya Gold Organic Chocolate ...
And this is the last naughty for the day. She was, as you can plainly see, ready for bed and had already her shower. I went to get Tiggy's jim-jams and returned to find her back in the 'shaaa', much to Tiggy's and her delight!
Her 'naughties' for the day were really pretty funny. I'm sure you agree!
Tigs on the other hand has had a fever for 5 days now and my heart is just breaking for him. He's perky only when he's on pain relief and the rest of the time he's quitely slinking around the house after me and flopping in a heap on his 'blankie'. His temperature is so high and his body feels like a radiator but he says he's so cold and lays on the paving outside desperately trying to warm up. My boy is the least fussy ill child I know so to have him being so needy of being held and comforted saddens me. I will speak to the Doc again tomorrow. He is in a bad way, please spare a thought for him or a prayer if you do. He's worrying me ...
Ex - off to snuggle my little man.
2 comments:
Oh Emma, Woo is just gorgeous! A pocket rocket indeed - sounds like she keeps you on your toes :)Will have to get all the Taiwan kids together sometime.
Prayers for Toby, poor little guy. Hope he feels better soon.
Robyn
Beautiful beautiful pictures of beautiful beautiful children. Do hope Toby is soon better and that Woo does not have the pox. xx Tena
Post a Comment