Friday, March 18, 2011

bunny tails

My babies love their "yolk eggs" in the morning.



Wooie likes hers rock hard, cool, and with the yolk removed (what?). If I'm not fast enough and leave the egg in its shell near her she, bizarrely chomps through that too. YUK!


On the other hand Tigs likes his egg barely set. He likes a 'volcano' to erupt when he stabs the yolk with his soldier.

Me, I can well live without eggs altogether. It is a testament to my love for my children that I make them at all. Of all the ways of cooking eggs, "yolk" ones would be the most repulsive to me. I almost gag at the smell. And the oozing ... oh gosh I gag even more.

Anyway at long last needle and thread found their way to cloth!
The one and only nice thing about boiled eggs for me is to cover them with something sweet.
I hope my babes will like their Easter-Bunny-Tail-Yolk-Egg-Covers.

I hope you are having a lovely and gag-free day and thanks for stopping by.

E x

1 comment:

Kristi said...

your egg warmers are adorable. thank you for your lovely comment on my little blog. i ordered the boots off amazon in the states and michael brought them back for me. they are Mia Limited Edition Desert Boots...if that helps. not sure if they sell mia brand in australia. xx.