Monday, June 27, 2011

winter sweeties!





I have had a super busy day.

I managed to get the house and car vacuumed.
The car and laundry washed. Even the skirting boards got a going over.
I took the children to the dentist - with a clean bill of health :)
It was Woo's first trip and Tiggy was the most marvelous role model, thank goodness.

I completed a dozen other little tasks, pharmacy, grocery store, returning goods, collecting office supplies, meal preparation, flower buying (and arranging - fun) bill paying, plant watering, mothering, homework assisting, feeding, bathing, reading and putting to bed of the littlies - repeatedly!

Interestingly with a list like this I often feel exhausted but tonight I feel buoyant and happy that I was able to get so much done.

And finally, I managed a little online shopping which I cannot wait to play with, hopefully it'll improve the blog too!

The rest of my week is scheduled to be similarly busy. I only hope that by the end of this week I'll remain as upbeat and energetic. This week will culminate with the start of the school holidays and us going on a little holiday :)

That's about all I have today. Sorry it's just a boring run down of tasks but it's a rare event to get so many items struck off the list in one hit so it really should be documented ;)

My challenge to you is to get something really boring tackled.
You know, the item that seems to get left on every list and carried over to the next, day after day after day?
Yep, that one. Go on just do it!!

E x

No comments: