Well who'd have thought I would manage to post 100 times in a year, not even a year.
Naturally I had to share some photos of my beautiful children to celebrate this milestone.
We had glorious weather yesterday, just right for washing bikes, setting up obstacle courses and riding thorough the complicated track. There were also rules, which I quickly realised I would never have a proper grasp of.
And then it was time to lasso the baby and play horses. There was one slightly tense moment when I feared the baby would be garrotted.
She refused at the double and nearly threw her rider. 3pts
A Tiggy titbit:
While 'helping' me hang out the washing he asked what else he could hang up. I rifled through the basket and pointed out some socks, a bib, my knickers! He looked up aghast and in a quiet voice, the one he uses when he fears that he might have to do something, said, "I'd rather do something sensible. Like a tee-shirt, please". Poor child, but I did have a giggle inside.
2 comments:
It's so nice to see the kids playing together :) They look like they had lots of fun.
Gosh, Twinkle looks so grown up sitting on her bike! We're so going to have to get our girls together again soon.
Well done on reaching the big 100! I've enjoyed reading all of your posts :)
Robyn
Wonderful photos again -- I particularly love the one of "Mushroom" and I too love reading your posts and, of course, seeing the photos! Tena x
Post a Comment