Tuesday, January 26, 2010

happy australia day



My Goofy Australian Kids - please excuse the terrible photo I'm afraid my little camera is ill.

I celebrated our beautiful country and our great state Victoria, the Garden State, with a long walk with friends and Tiggy.  Near Av's house there are a number of linked parks, walkways and thoroughfares that  weave through the gracious houses of Glen Iris. The three boys had fun on their scooters and each other and Av and I were able to chat, almost uninterupted for an hour and a half. What joy!

Lunch with Flossy a very casual affair, fun!

Family dinner with the most delicious fish tacos. They were scrumptious and I highly recommend them. All four of us enjoyed them, well at least some portion anyway. Woo ate a tortilla, Tiggy a tortilla with fish and sour cream and Greg and I stacked it all on and gobbled it all up! YUM.



this little star made me smile

Now, where did I hide that apple and blueberry crumble?




Mmmm!  That was good.


E x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Emma, I love the photo of the two children - they just look so adorable, in spite of Tiggy's funny face; But the eyes on Woo - WOW! x Tena