We're headed for a few grey and chilly days I think.
I love winter, I mean adore it! I don't particularly like being cold but I definitely love getting warm after being cold. I love hunkering down inside, heating on, snuggly socks warming my frequently cold feet.
I love soups and hearty stews. I love puddings. I really love the beach in the winter.
And I love the kind of huddling that we do in the winter. But even for this enthusiastic winter-phile the grey can sometimes benefit from a bit of balance. In preparation for the next bought of 'bleak' I popped to the florist and grabbed a big bunch of creamy white jonquils.

And then I spotted these adorable old milk bottles.
I love winter, I mean adore it! I don't particularly like being cold but I definitely love getting warm after being cold. I love hunkering down inside, heating on, snuggly socks warming my frequently cold feet.
I love soups and hearty stews. I love puddings. I really love the beach in the winter.
And I love the kind of huddling that we do in the winter. But even for this enthusiastic winter-phile the grey can sometimes benefit from a bit of balance. In preparation for the next bought of 'bleak' I popped to the florist and grabbed a big bunch of creamy white jonquils.
And then I spotted these adorable old milk bottles.

1 comment:
Hi Emma: Been away for a few days celebrating my "3 score years & 10" -- YUK.... But have been reading your blog. Please keep the entries and photos coming: I love reading them and seeing the photos of those two gorgeous children.
xx Tena
Post a Comment