Sunday morning breakfast (post St Kilda Grand Final defeat pick-me-up). Poor Greg and Tiggy were pretty sad.
1. Turn oven on to 180C.2. Butter any number of 1 cup ramekins. I say make at least one per person and two for miserable husbands.
3. Fill each ramekin 1/3 full with grated cheese (I used Monteray Jack or ordinary Cheddar). Jiggle the cheese around to form a small nest - hence my name for it!
4. Crack 1 Organic Free Range egg into each ramekin, carefully so the yolk doesn't pop.5. Sprinkle with Jane's Krazy Mixed-up Salt and a little pepper.
6. Spoon a healthy (?) slug of cream over each egg.
7. Grate a little Parmesan on top and pop into a baking dish half filled with water.
8. Bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes, depending on how fast your oven is, until the egg is set but the yolk still oozingly runny .
9. Serve immediately but be careful though it's extremely hot!
10. Spoon delicious morsels of Heaven on to crunchy buttery toast fingers and devour.
Mmm it's SO good.
Have a great week.
x
1 comment:
Ooohhh can't wait to get back to England & try these! Are you on facebook? I am & have bee posting bits about this trip. Can't ask you to be my 'facebook friend' as don't know your married name... But I do so love all your posts & picturesx
Post a Comment