
Not so happy for two boys to be stuck indoors though. I had my sweet God-son or VSB (Very Special Boy) Jonty over for a full day. In spite of being unable to get outdoors the children played happily all day together. It was only at 7 hours in they became a little defensive. Cured easily by popping some corn and setting the DVD to Surf's Up.
It was lovely for me actually as I'm usually the 'buddy' for Tigs to play with all day!

Although it was so rainy out it was surprisingly quite warm so my latest
'fave' for lunch grainy bread, cream cheese, cuke, the most delicious Doncaster tomatoes and Vietnamese mint. Ooh yum think it's today's lunch too.




1 comment:
Hi Em the rain has been wonderful and the garden just comes alive.Your Lavender looks lovely.Do you dry your Lavender?I have before to use it in satchets(good gifts).That sounds like a good combo for a sandwhich better than plain old Vegemite:)How cute are those Bows I bet Twinks looks gorgeous in them.Lis xx
Post a Comment