Tuesday, November 10, 2009

bX-kzyqj6 or in other words b@**#y blogger

I know it's better to not say anything if you can only think of unpleasant things to say. 

But ... Blogger you are a royal pain in the deriere and I'm extremely cross with you. 

Thank you very much (more, much more, than a hint of sarcasm applied, read that through gritted teeth) for letting me stay up until midnight, writing the blog post to end all and then ... nothing, and then, even worse: 

Blogger apologises but we cannot upload your post.  Please quote bX-kzyqj6 if you would like to talk to support or to discuss it on the forum.  Click here to chat with others who have received the bX-kzyqj6 error.

I dread to think what the fellow bX-kzyqj6-ers have to say but something tells me that they are not all sharing cyber cookies and tea now, are they?

So, I will not be defeated.  I will forget about cleaning, ironing, cooking or caring for children (okay I'll still do that) but today I will get the 'post to end all' up.  Really it's just a lot of photos and I think therein lies the problem.  But it will be up today friends and family - particularly Mummy and Tena who read my nonsence regularly and although Tena hasn't asked for an updated post Ma has!

Thank you for listening.  Transmission ended - oh but I can't go with out something nice to say.

  These were growing wild on the Murray River.  Just beautiful.



Calm breaths now, iiiiiin and ooooout!  That's better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow wow wow -- What super posts and SO many fabulous photos. I'd felt blog-less for an awfully long time, but gosh these were worth waiting for! The children, of course, are B E A U T I F U L but I also just love water lilies! Sounds like a wonderful trip, though I think the heat might have got to me.... Thanks so much for the wonderful updates xxTena