At the risk of me losing my mind I have decided to post 'Mildura' in stages. I don't think I could cope with another bX-kzyqj6!
We travelled miles and miles of these beautiful roads.
A quick stop for muffins, fabulous bread stick and toasties at the famously good bakery in Malmsbury - oh what a pretty and historic town (we won't talk about the little prison there though).
We arrived into Mildura on Halloween afternoon and everyone settled in very quickly. The big boys, the little boys, the big girls and the little ones too. We have shared such an extraordinary journey to our children, particularly the girls.
Happy lads with pails full of loot.
They were so sweet and tipped out their pails onto the bed and sorted the lollies out even-Stevens! It set the scene for the most wonderful long weekend of friendship and camaraderie between these two chin-gu's (Korean for friends!).

No comments:
Post a Comment