It was warm today. And I felt like having one of those awful cones from the Golden Arches. I had to really entice Tigs into having one too. Odd child. All he wants is 'the toy'. I assured him that we would not under any circumstances be getting a toy. With this in mind read on ...
Me: Hi, I'd like two soft serve cones, please.
Server: Sure, that's $1.00. Would you like anything else?
Tigs: (said in a deep, 'adult' voice) Yes please, a toy for my son!
How I laughed! He's getting too tricky for me this one. There could almost have been a drama because, I'm pleased to say, I didn't cave in, and then he saw the ice-cream and forgot all about the 'toy'. Phew!
Oh, do you like the tee-shirt I made for the trickster? The shark is a black and silver check - very cool - and the seaweed was added with one of the crazy, whacky stretch stitches on my machine. I'm not sure I'd ever need this stitch again, unless I'm sewing more seaweed, that is!

1 comment:
LOVE the t-shirt! And loved the ice cream story! He looks as though he is getting tall now isn't he? Did you measure his height at 2 (they say if you double it at that age then that will be his height when he's adult). It worked for my "little" boy - he's now all of 6' 3"!!! What kind of sewing machine do you have? Have you used the antique one yet? xx Tena
Post a Comment