Miss Z with bed head! And Woo with not enough hair!
My darling Woo was up too early, followed by Tigs, also too early, so we snuck out the back for an early breakfast. That's one of the nice things about a third day in a row of 39C heat, the mornings are perfect for sitting outdoors. Wonderful.
"Oh life is bliss, isn't it dahling"!
But a woman's work is never done as they headed over to sort out the pegs.
Apparently they were fascinating.
After breakfast we headed to Red Cliffs for the monthly craft and produce market. The crafts were lovely and the produce too.
If it hadn't been so hot - did I mention it was 39C - I think I would have brought home a lot more.
Delicious new season's local cherries. Just 'perfick'. (Channelling Pop Larkin for a moment.) Ovation have just started the series of Darling Buds of May again - I'm in Heaven! Watch out there could be a whole post dedicated to my love and appreciation of that beautiful 'cerise'! Get it? Oh well I did.
Now you really can tell just how warm it was by the colour of the boys' cheeks.
Ian is a wonderful, prize winning, photographer and gave me a few tips with my big camera aka Rebel (by name and nature). This flower was no bigger than a stamp and I was astounded at how close I was able to get to it and how beautiful it was this close.
One of the vary rare moments they all sat down and 'chilled' out. I just love seeing their beautiful heads all together.






No comments:
Post a Comment