Sunday, May 16, 2010

brrr...

It's cold this morning. 7C as I type. I think we can officially say there has been a shift in seasons. I love it, and am happy.


Even the dear little dove has fluffed up his duvet to winter-weight.

I had sent my beautiful boy off to school on Friday, dosed up on Panadol, and feeling probably as lousy as me. It was chilly when I picked Tigs up (having dragged my own achy-miserable-cold-filled-body off the sofa). To assuage my mother-guilt and to warm my baby's bones there was only one good thing to do.


Take one left-over (I know it's from Easter!) Lindt Bunny and a pan of fully creamy, no-fat-removed, delicious milk.
Warm gently in a pan.
Stir, stir, stir until the bunny passes to another world.
A hedonistic, delectable, luscious, memory-creating beverage. One to warm the cockles of my children's hearts.


Chocolate-soup.

Heaven.  Even for a not particularly chocolate crazy girl. (Ok, I occasionally have to have some Cadbury's Fruit & Nut Butt  or Chocolate-coated pomegranate seeds from Trader Joe's courtesy of Sally Shim.)

YUM! YUM! Warmed to the core again.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos, Emma x