...so good to me.
For the past few Monday's our Mothers' Group has been meeting at the St Kilda Sea Baths (make no mistake it's all about the mothers! OK, who am I kidding it's all about the scrumptious babies) . It's just lovely down there and the first time we went I really felt as if we'd been teleported to France. The first day we met there it was balmy and tropical - heavenly. The children had a ball and played in the sand, scootered around and sipped on Babycinos. Cute kids, fun outing, followed by a great nap in the afternoon - that just about says it all don't you think?
Last week the weather had turned chilly. I know, I know, those in the UK are probably rubbing their poor chins that just hit the floor with this image our 'crummy' winter weather but we still met at the cafe and this time decided to do a little more than sit on our derrieres sipping cafe au lait! So we strolled along the pier to the replica of the original kiosk. You can read all about its history at the link up above.
Our pretty city and bay from the end of the pier. I never ever tire of how beautiful the Melbourne skyline is.
I turned from snapping photos of the city to see the Pram Parade behind me! Woo's friends - and mine!
See it really was chilly enough to have to pop on some bears ears!
This is just four weeks ago at the same place. Not really put here for any other reason than I think this is possibly my favourite photo of Woosey-Woo. What a pretty baby. You don't have to tell me you agree though - because I already know it's true!
Back soon,
E x
2 comments:
SO wish I could go to your Mother's Group! I know Zo would love it too. Why do we live so far away???
Woo is growing up so fast! Just beautiful.
All the pictures are beautiful, BUT the one of Woo - your favourite- is absolutely adorable.... Love those 2 babies of yours xx Tena
Post a Comment