Another gorgeous piece inherited from Greg's grandparents!
I should say we salvaged it as his uncle had put this dear little bashed up beauty on the street as rubbish. I swooped it up and brought it in.
It was the little table used for Woo's
party and had been in the garage waiting for the summer to use it outside. But after its visit inside I just couldn't relegate it back to the garage again and here she sits proud and happy and now the children's craft table.
It is "naturally distressed" and has about 20 coats of paint, and 40 odd years of use to give it a genuine old patina. I love it.
Thanks so much for
pooping (why do I always type that first?) popping by today.
I hope you have a wonderful week.
1 comment:
How very happy Greg's grandparents would be to know this is being used by their great grandchildren xx
Post a Comment