Thursday, August 25, 2011

Our dear friends have had a baby girl. Olivia. And as you'd expect she's just lovely.




She was hard fought for and we are so delighted that she's finally here for all of us to love and to cherish. And finally we get to see her parents become the parents they have dreamed of being for so long.




I know you can never have too many bibs with a baby and these linen-topped, lawn-bottomed and flannel-backed bibs that I make have become renowned for both working well and seem to repel even the most tenacious of foods



Olivia's parents have the most fabulous collection of vintage 'objets' and furniture so I knew they'd appreciate the vintage nursery fabrics on the ball. I can't wait to see Olivia playing with it. It has a sweet little jingle-bell inside too!

Thanks for visiting today.
I hope your day is filled with the kind of hope and joy that newborn babies bring :)
E x





Posted by Picasa

No comments: