Thursday, August 11, 2011

party prep


Thank you presents for Woo's little friends


Handmade flags to decorate 'things'.

Cupcake toppers ready to top cakes!



Lanterns above the children's table.


Half set table .  I can't believe it but I missed taking a couple of crucial shots, like fully set table - never mind.


In the absence of a fully laden table here it is from a different  angle :)


Simple, healthy, fun food.


Woo was very beautifully dressed by me - you'll have to take my word for it. 
The Barbie gown was deemed essential by Woo.

She had such a wonderful party.  And it was super fun to pull it all together. 
It was a vision in girlie and sweet.
And the three little boys didn't seem to mind a bit that they were sitting within a cloud of pink.

I'll come back with more soon.

Thanks for popping by and I hope your day is sugar and spice and all things nice.

E x

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Everything looks so beautiful Emma! You always make things look so wonderful :) I would love to have a birthday party that looks just the same myself!!

Glad to hear the birthday girl had a great time. Love how she puts her stamp on her outfits :)

Kristine said...

It's all gorgeous!

Carly said...

Oh WOW the party looks fabulous! I love everything, especially those lanterns and the little take home gifts. Beautifully done!

Lisa said...

Hi there Em, what a fantastic job decorating for Hannies party. I had no doubt it would look devine, just gorgeous colours.When will you be placing your beautiful hair bows and ties on your made it site?? Love lis x