We can hardly believe it but at last you've proved yourself!
There is no doubt that you are sweet and lovable, but you've pushed everyone to the very end of their tolerance. Fancy being re-homed twice, actually I think it's thrice no less, for 'naughtiness'!
I'm sure that, as you are so clever, you will realise how fortunate you are to have found Flossy. I love you to bits, but not to pieces, even I would have found it hard to cope with your troubled ways! You've torn too, too many things to tiny pieces, the lino on the kitchen floor, papers, books precious and trashy - you don't mind, clothes from time to time, a full bottle of glucosamine , the sofa - twice and that's just what I've seen you do. In spite of it all we love you and are finally able to say we're proud of you too!
Congratulations on earning your Community Companion Dog Class (C.C.D.) title. It's official, Well Done, The Naughtiest Girl!
Please, please try to take your brilliance home with you. I know you're getting better and better all the time but just say to yourself, "Woowoofwo" every time you think you're going to wreak another one of Flossy's things and stop. Can you try? For me?


1 comment:
Somehow it's the naughtiest ones we love most dearly! Thank you for celebrating wee Spicey's success - maybe next time we won't need to list her misdemeanours also...
F x
Post a Comment