Saturday, August 22, 2009

yippeee for costco

I preface this urgent bulletin by stating that the author of this post is in fact mad, crazy mad! Mad, but Happy!

Costco is open in Melbourne. The first store in Australia. I felt almost giddy with excitement (yes I know, I already confessed to being mad) as we gathered the troops and headed on into heaven/hell depending on your perspective.

I bought Tide and Downy in huge quantities (for my Mummy and Flossy) and my laundry already smells good, so good in fact that it smells like a hug from my Meme. She died 2 1/2 years ago and we all miss her terribly. Tide and Downy were the laundry products she used and the combined fragrance literally feels like she's right here with us. So I'm happy and mad. And looking forward to the usually boring task of washing.

The rest of the trolley is too boring to mention.

Oh, by the way we were skiing - I'll be back soon with all the thrills from the mountain.

Toodles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I loved this post, as I, too, have such very happy memories of your Meme xx